Choose from: unframed Poster Print or framed box Canvas Print
An exclusive Marilyn Monroe pop art canvas print to buy from Canvas Art Rocks. Take a look at this stunning and very distinctive wall art of the screen goddess
The image has been created by hand to produce an effect that we can only describe as an explosion of colour and a fascinating interpretation of the screen legend's face. There can be little doubt that Marilyn Monroe is one of the most legendary and iconic figures of all time and that her untimely death is still as sad and tragic even now, over 50 years after the event. She will truly never be forgotten and our pop art canvas print retains her memory in style that is quirky, but just as iconic as the goddess herself.
- Her real name was Norma Jeane Mortenson
- She died aged just 36, on 5th August 2012
- She wasn't the best at learning her lines; in the movie Some Like It Hot it took 62 takes for her to get the line It's me, sugar right
- Her white dress made famous in the film The Seven Year Itch was sold for $4.3?million in 2011
- When the actress Veronica Hamel bought Marilyn's Brentwood house in 1972, she claimed to have discovered a system of of wiretaps around the house whilst she was renovating it